Looking for Mali embassy in Uganda

edited November 2008 in Africa
Please could you avail me with the Visa issuing authority /embassy /consulate of mali in Uganda ? Or could you a avail me with Mali entrance information requirements for Ugandas ?

Comments

• edited 2:05AM
    Hi Mugishasami
    You're going to have to try call the Mali Tourism Office on +223 222 5673. They should be able to give you visa and embassy information for Mali/Uganda travel.
    I hope this helps!
    As a citizen of Uganda, you need a valid passport and a visa, which can be issued on arrival at the airport. It is a good idea to check with the Mali Tourism office though just to make sure!
    Mugishasami, have a look at this link:
    http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_client.cgi?SpecData=1&HEALTH=VISA=&page=both&NA=UG&AR=00&EM=UG&DE=ML&TR=00&VT=00&user=AMADEB2C&subuser=QANTAS
    It may have the information you need.
    Please could you avail me with the Visa issuing authority /embassy /consulate of mali in india for Bangladeshi citizen ? Or could you a avail me with Mali entrance information requirements for Bangladeshi citizen . plz let me inform the visa fee for Bangladeshi citizen.
    thanks for your cooperation.
    Can anyone tell me the address of the place where one has to pay export tax/cost in Bamako , Mali. I am about to do business in Mali and would like to have this information before I go.
    David
    hi. is it possible to get visa upon entry to Mali for Canadian Nationals? I live in Kenya, am Canadian, and need to be in Mali in 2 weeks. not keen on sending my passport back to Canada to get the visa. any alternatives. seems there is no consulate in Kenya. AMD