Do i need a visa for the USA

edited January 2010 in Visa and Passport
Do i need a visa for myself an grandaughter to holiday in florida, USA for two weeks in July.

Comments

• edited 8:38AM
    Hi - you should check out the Word Travels United States of America visa requirements page.
    Visit wordtravels.com for destination advice
    It depends on where you live.
    i am a japanese citizen.. I wanna know if i need visa for entering the country washington D.C ?
    Hi
    I plan to move over to the States, due to quite a serious relationship. I have had a look at visas, and have agreed with the other that we will live with each other for at least a year before comitting and marrying. Would you recomend a certain type of visa for me? Who would I contact for information about this?
    Qualifications I have are not bachelors. So I mite not be able to go over on a work visa.
    Thanks for reading this
    What are the requirements if I will be traveling from Chicago,IL to Sitka,AK?
    do i need visa to go to Ohio city even if i will stay there for 1 month?
    my passport was issued in 2003 and is not readable by machine,as no electronic chip or barrcode but is still valid.I live in the UK and want to visit NewYork for 4 days.Do I needa visa???? Thanks Lorraine
    how can i get a visa to hawaii?what r the requirements?
    i live here in the philippines, i had a friend in north carolina and he told me that he will send me round trip ticket to go to there side...i have a passport...i want to know how can i go there...what papers i need.
    thanks
    i want to take my girlfriend on a few day shopping trip to new york... do we need any other paper work for entery apart from our new british passports they are both fairly new ish? i.e... digital?
    @nelly - nope, your passports are all you need - but check into the US government ESTA website prior to departure to speed up immigration entry. See our visa page for more info.. http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/United+States+of+America/Visa
    hello..i'm from philippines...l have a friend at newyork. She invited me to go there..and she told me to inquire what would be the requirements..i dont have any idea how to get visa.and what papers i need..any ideA please? thank you..god bless
    hello..i'm from philippines...l have a friend at Los Angeles. He invited me to go there he told me to inquire what would be the requirements..i dont have any idea how to get visa.and what papers i need..any ideA please?
    Hi! My sister is in Canada. She want me to go there. She told me to inquire what papers i need to get visa...please give me an idea,tnx!