Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

I'm traveling to tasmania and my passport is expired.

edited March 2012 in - Australia
I'm traveling to tasmania in about 3 weeks and my passport is expired.
i know you don't need a passport to travel domestically, but i don't have a drives licence.
All i have is a student ID with my name and picture on it.
Can i use that at the airport when i check in?
or anything else, like a birth certificate?


  • edited 12:49AM
    I'm afraid they won't accept your student ID, as you are not in Tasmania yet, why not ask for your uni for helping you with your passport thing, otherwise it's not so easy go somewhere by plane...
Sign In or Register to comment.