Romania visa

2»

Comments

• edited 2:30PM
    Hi, I am an Indian Citizen and I want to visit my friend in Romania along with my spouse for 2 weeks . Could anyone please help how to about the VISA formalities?

Thanks
    Sid
    Hi, I'm a Jamaican citizen my boyfriend is Romanian and he currently lives here in Jamaica and I'd like to travel with him back to Romania soon. What will I need in order to do so and where can I go to get it..Please help me

you may respond to my email address diaedre123@yahoo.com
    Please if some one can arrange for invitation letters to Romania for me and my Collegues, I will be very happy.

we can go on a Business trip or as Tourist.

we are from Cameroon and we need to travel as a group of Five.

Please advise
    I have Indian Passport and have travelled once to Denmark.
    I intend to Visit Romania for Business of Tourist purpose for at most 30 days.

I have tried to get invitation letter or a Tourist Voucher but very difficult.

Please if some one can help with information on my trip please advise.

I intend travel end of this month.
    I am romanian citizen.You need a invitation letter from a romanian how guarantee for you and must provide have money in bank account.
    With more information can help you.Please contact am : slivneanu2001@yahoo.com
    do i need a visa to enetr romania?i have to mention than i am from albania and i have the biometric passport the one with cip...and i've heard that albania may enter in romania if the citizen has the new passport..thanks
  • Do Romanian citizens living in Romania have to have a bank account with a certain amount in it in order to get a visa to the United States?
  • They have to show they have sufficient funds to pay for a return air ticket and to maintain and accommodate themselves while they are in the USA, http://romania.usembassy.gov/visas/visa_faq.html#Question3