I WAS DEPORTED FROM KOREA

Comments

• edited November -1
    BTW, my brother was deported from S. Korea
  • edited November -1
    Hi! I'm a Filipina who overstayed in Korea for almost 3 years i voluntarily exit last OCt. 2011 because they give an amnesty. I have a Korean boyfriend and we decided to apply our marriage registration(????) before we left. Now im preparing the needed documents for applying SPOUSE VISA. My question is..do i still have a chance on going back in Korea? The Immigration puts 68-(1) on my passport and im afraid it would affect my applcation. I wanna go back there to have our wedding ceremony and to be with him again.
    I hope you can help me. Thanks
  • edited November -1
    my husband was using his brother before and then he was deported because of over staying in korea but he came back and he use his real name but sunddenly when he reniewed his visa he was detect by the immigration that he was deported before and still ban in the country and he was deported again do you think he can come back again in korea?
  • edited November -1
    i mean his using his brothers name before
  • edited November -1
    I been caught selling marijuana here in Korea and potentially face deportation back to the states.
    I have 3 questions to ask.
    1. How much longer can I stay from the time they say I have to get deported?
    2. When is the earliest I can return to Korea after deportation?
    3. Will I be tried again in the states of my crime here in Korea?
    Somebody with some experience and knowledge let me know please.
    Very confused about this whole process right now.
  • edited November -1
    I sure hope that someone would help me or at least answer some of my questions. My sister was just deported yesterday and about to go home today. How much penalty will she pay for overstaying? And how soon can she go back to S. Korea? Will she ever be granted with another entry to any country of her choice?
  • edited November -1
    @ravenbb16
    there is no penality just she will pay ticket and deported
    ban may be three or 5years
    she caan only change passport and aplly for another country visa .
  • edited November -1
    @Sonics206
    your deportation is made quickly as you paid your own return ticket to ur country ;and no longer than 10 days.
    ban for selling marijuana is 2 years .
  • edited November -1
    @vans
    how many years long your story was
  • edited November -1
    @Gilbert
    its visa law violation
  • edited November -1
    I was recently refused entry at Incheon airport. Was told by the immigration officer that the ban is for 5 years. I had never been charged in any SK courts - just at the police station for an incident and statements recorded. Do I have to wait 5 years to visit S Korea again or are there other channels I can try? Was told by the immigration officer that I can apply for a special permit at the local SK embassy if I wanted to enter during these 5 years. Is this true and worthwhile?
  • edited November -1
    @teshan123
    what was your status time you were catched by police for incident
    legal situation or illegal
    if its legal situation ban is 2 years
  • edited November -1
    I was on a 3-month visitor stamp. There's no visa require for my country.
  • edited November -1
    @teshan123
    its 2years ban and may be less than depend on immigration officer mood.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Moroh, appreciate it. Is there a way I can check on my entry ban status? At the Korean Embassy?
  • edited November -1
    sir. i am deported form korea in 06-11-2006 due to overstay and no any other illegal activities except overstaying. now i applied for EPS visa system for korea. my documentation are not fake.so i want to know that can i go Korea on this visa system. some people says that deported person can not go again korea who have illegal record for EPS SYSTEM.Pleas help me i m so worried about that i have pass kLT and now physical test also passed.
  • edited July 2012
    u can check ur status too by calling 1345 even im sur that u are eligible to enter to korea without problem ;since its ur last seportation was more than five years
  • edited November -1
    u can check ur status too by calling 1345 even im sur that u are illigible to enter to korea without problem ;since its ur last seportation was more than five years
  • edited November -1
    sir moroh my alien card visa expired on july 16 2012 so my departure also july 16 but im still here in korea over stay for 3 days for some reason, but want to go back home at once go to airport , ivwant to know is there any chance that i can go back again to korea or they blacklisted me only for my 3days over staying? pls reply thanks
  • edited November -1
    I departed korea last 2010 august, i overstayed for one year. The only thing i have on my passport is 68 (1) stamp. I am planning to go back this year and work again, since i have been hearing the ban is only two years for who overstayed. I want to make sure if this is true and accurate?
  • edited November -1
    Hi, I came up positive for a Hash. My friend was caught red handed. They found me and I came up positive.
    I went to inchon drug facility where they took my urain sample. I was working at a public school until they found out about my charge. And they laid me off.
    They said, " I would have to wait in the mail for something a fine or a court date!" I feel like a sitting duck. Waiting for things to happen.

Questions
    1. What will happened to me after they fact I came up positive. They told me a would receive somthing in the mail about my court date or fine.

2. How much is the fine?

3. What happened after the court date? ( IF i have to do time how much time? )

4. When will I be able to enter Korea again? If I got busted for weed use?
  • edited November -1
    Hi, I came up positive for a Hash. My friend was caught red handed. They found me and I came up positive.
    I went to inchon drug facility where they took my urain sample. I was working at a public school until they found out about my charge. And they laid me off.
    They said, " I would have to wait in the mail for something a fine or a court date!" I feel like a sitting duck. Waiting for things to happen.

Questions
    1. What will happened to me after they fact I came up positive. They told me a would receive somthing in the mail about my court date or fine.

2. How much is the fine?

3. What happened after the court date? ( IF i have to do time how much time? )
  • edited November -1
    sir moroh, thanks for ur comments on my request. but i could not understand 1234 where number? i belong to pakistan and now in pakistan please explain about 1234
  • edited November -1
    @Joe and @guest
    fine for using drugs can cary from 10$ to 100$ but the worst thing that you will get deported and ban up to 2 years .
  • edited November -1
    @iffi 1345 is immigration hot line for foreigners ;in three language at least chinese korean and english
  • edited November -1
    hi im filipina i deport cause the imgration catch me cause i runaway from club then i work in factory,i just want to know if i can go back to south korea/. thanks
  • edited November -1
    i was caught using and buying marijuana in Korea( I am Korean-American). my trial is almost over, and i await my sentencing. so far it seems like it will be a year in jail, two years probation, 150 hours of community service and a 300,000 won fine. What are the chances that I will go to jail? Will I get the community service? I was caught at the airport, as I was leaving to move back to America. It seems like white foreigners get deported, I haven't heard of any of them serving jail time. What happens to Kyopos even though I have an AMerican passport? Will i be able to leave? If i get deported, how quickly can I leave?
  • edited November -1
    After the duration of prohibited you can go to Korea.
  • edited November -1
    You have to wait 5 years. See here - someone posted Korea immigration law and it says clearly 5 years:

http://mabuhaycity.com/forums/pinoys-south-korea/16148-deported-korea-re-entry-question.html
  • edited November -1
    im a filipina and i was deported last year and the immigration officer told before they gave my deportation order that i was bann for 2years i there possible that i can go back to korea next year please i want to know coz. i really want to go back in korea...thankyou

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler