Information for Wedding Venues and Reception in Iloilo City

2»

Comments

• edited 4:31AM
    hi.just want to know if where can i find rentals for the gowns for the entourage?any suggestions pls....thnx
    HI TIN, I YOU HAVE TIME YOU CAN CHECK FOR THE ENTOURAGE AND GOWN RENTAL, NEAR SM DELGADO RIGHT SIDE, I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE BOUTIQUE BT ITS QUITE CHEAP, I RENTED ALL OF THE COAT OF MY ENTOURAGE DURING MY WEDDING.
    I am really impressed after read everyone post and comment and already get some idea about it. You can also check out this for some extra weeding information..
    http://www.fgweddings.com/
    I need a cozy and affordable company christmas party venue in iloilo city with 250 pax. Anyone who could suggest me of the right place? thank you.
    hi to all,
    am planning my wedding next year in st joseph church, my problems is, i cant find a venue that will allow us to have our caterer.. all the venues ive inquired served their own food. can anyone advice a place where i can have my own caterer for 100pax? thanks a lot
    hi tin...
    you try west woods club house..
    do you already have other supplies for your wedding?
  • edited January 2013
    Hi Tin,

Let me know if you are still looking for a wedding coordinator. We would be glad to hep you out with the venue, checklist and everything you need for your wedding.

Contact Me @ 0919-204-7098

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
    Meds
    hello everyone...
    need a wedding/event planner??
    maybe... I can help you...
    my name is kris based in Iloilo
    contact me at:
    (0906)5712911 / (0928)3100938
    5014911 / 5032203 / 5089879