schengen visa

edited October 2012 in Visa and Passport
I am on tier 1 visa in UK and my wife is on dependent visa on me.we both want to apply for schengen visa. We planned 8 days trip in EEA countries (1.France 2. Spain. 3. Holland. And then come back UK)I have few questions in my mind.

1.what kind of visa category we need? We need single trip visa or multi entry visa.
2.How much bank statement balance we need to show? For how many months?How much it will be for individual?
3. Can we show joint bank statement for both of us?
4. Can we both apply for visa application together or separate?
5.I have travel insurance from my bank, can i show this one for my wife aswell?


Leave a Comment