Egyptian visa

124»

Comments

• edited 2:33AM
    Hi I am going to Egypt soon with some friends. We have Swiss and Italian passprots so I don't expect a problem with getting the visas.
    But my other friend is from Kyrgyzstan - do you think he can get a visa at the airport?
    Thanks a lot in advance!
    We are travelling to Sharm el Sheikh on British passports do we need to obtain visas in advance or can we get these at the airport
    What is the process for obtaining a passport as a U.S citizen at the Cairo airport? Are there long lines?
    How long does it take?
    i would like to visit sharm al shaikh next month for one week for a vaction. presently i am working in Dubai as a indian citizen.can you guide me with visa procedures.wil i get on my arrival at sharm al shaikh.
    Hi Flash,

You'll need a visa during your stay in Egypt and you can apply for this before you go in the UK (see www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk for details); however it is possible and much easier to arrange your visa on arrival in Egypt. It's actually cheaper to wait and get your visa in Egypt where it costs approximately £18 per person, instead of approximately £27 per person in the UK.

The visa is valid for a maximum of three months if obtained in the UK. If obtained on arrival in Egypt at the airport it lasts one month. Make sure you bring 2 passport photos for the visa application process if you wish to obtain your visa on arrival.

I hope that's useful. Have a fantastic trip!!

Suzanne
    Hi All,
    I hope that you are keeping well, Entry visa to egypt is required for all nationalities, most of nationalities are granting visa at the airport, and their is others should obtain visa pre arrival, for example there is somebody advises malysian nationality that he can obtain visa at the airport, but this is wrong.

Citizens of the following countries are required to be in possession of a pre-arrival visa: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Chechnya, Croatia,Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippines,Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sri-Lanka, Tadzhikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and all African countries.

for More info. regarding Egypt please contact us allam@tourguidesegypt.com OR www.egypttravelers.com
    Hi to all concerned,

I'm a Filipina and is planning to go to Cairo to meet my fiancee. Anyone please be kind to advise what requirements do I need to get to enter the country and the possibility of marrying my man there. He is an Egyptian national.

Wholehearted thanking you for your help,

Mary
    you should get visa in advance from egyptin embassy in your country, and marraiage in Egypt is possible but need some procedures, but pls take care may be ur man not a serious
    Egypt Traveler,

Thank you for your concern but how did you say that my man ain't serious? You can ym me @ quixielasher@yahoo.com.

Many thanks,

Mary
    im a Philippians and i live in japan and i have Permanent residence to live in japan do i need visa before i go to egypt
    I am from Guatemala travelling with my Canadian cousin will I be able to get a visa at the Cairo International airport. We are arriving in Decmeber 2010
    Hello, I am a US citizen and will be traveling to Cairo in March. My flight arrives at 2 a.m. I would like to obtain my Visa at the Cairo airport, but am wondering if the Visa booth will be open at that hour. Is the Visa booth open 24 hours/day?
    Thank you.
  • Of course, Emma, Visa query at the airport is opened 24 hours. don't worry at all.
    Thank you Antoinette.
    Hi, Could u please say if I can get egypt visa in cairo airport - I'm lithuanian (EU).

Thank you :)
    You will always be able to buy a visa on arrival at the airport in Egypt, no matter what time you arrive....and you can't miss the visa desk....

Have a great time!

Suzanne
    Hi, can the Singaporean get the Egypt visa in Cairo airport? How much does it cost?
    I am a Sri Lankan passport holder living in the UK and I need to obtain a prior approval from Egypt to get a visa to go there. And I applied for this four weeks ago and the consulate still haven't heard anything and I'm travelling in 5 days with my Norwegian husband and my kids. Now the consulate is saying that they will issue us a family visa since my husband and kids are Norwegian but I have to give a letter saying that if anything goes wrong in the airport in Sharm El Sheikh I would take all resposibility. I don't understahnd that. What does that mean? What can go wrong after they have issued the visa. Would anyone know?
    hi, i'm a South African citizen and i will fly from Santorini. Greece to Johannesburg and i will have a 8hour layover in Cairo Egypt. do i need a visa? and if so how much does it cost?
    Es: You will need a visa only if you plan to leave the airport. You can find out more by phoning the Egyptian embassy in Pretoria: +27 (0)12 343 1590.