how to travel to istanbul?

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Turkey has more many beautiful place and I don't how is travel by train and where will I visit first when come to overthere.
  • edited January 2013
    To be honest train travel is not the easiest in Turkey as there are not many routes.

If you intend travelling lond distances between cities often a domestic flight is the quickest and as cheap as bus travel. There are a number of domestic airlines such as Pegasus (www.flypgs.com) Anadolu Jet (www.anadolujet.com/) Atlas (www.atlasjet.com/)

Bus travel is comfortable and there is an extensive long distance service covering most of the country.

So really it depends where you want to travel
  • edited January 2013
    Midday travel turkey is a traditional tour operator which provides cheap travel packages to Turkey.We specialize in providing turkey tour packages which includes hotels,motels and adventurous places around turkey. For more information, please visit us online at www.middaytravelturkey.com.
  • edited 8:04PM
    hi there...
    my boyfriend who is a nigerian is inviting me to come over there in turkey on his birthday on May 7.i already have the checklist of the requirements needed for the tourist visa.it shows there i need to have an original passbook savings account certificate adressed to the embassy.approximately,how much money does my savings acct need to have for the embassy to approve my visa? and what if i decide to stay longer than 2wks,is there any way for me to extend validity of my visa?i read that max can be 30 days.pls reply either here or to my email add rosineirinafabria@yahoo.com, thanks a lot.any response will be a lot appreciated =)
  • edited 8:04PM
    Rosine what is your nationality??

Check out
    http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
    for more information.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler