We often sum up all the most useful information relating to Vietnam Visa matters for UK nationality & provide the best solution so you can apply quickly for a Vietnam Visa without hassles. Our professional consultants are always ready to receive questions from UK citizens who wish to apply for a visa to Vietnam. There has been a large number of UK citizens always trust & support our service over the years. Take a look at the advice of experts in the field of some important information about Vietnam visa for UK citizenship:
1. UK citizen is required to apply Vietnam Visa.
2. UK citizens passport is required to have validity at least 6 months since the date of arrival & left page.
3. UK citizen can get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Consulate/Embassies worldwide through our service instead of coming directly to Vietnam Embassies & prepare/ fill in many & many application forms with higher fees. Just follow a couple of simple steps as follows: apply online via our website payment (service fees) receive Vietnam Visa Approval Letter.
Option 1: UK travelling overland (Vietnam Visa Code) kindly brings this print Vietnam Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam Embassies/ Consulates which you have informed for us before to get your visa stamped onto your passport. See Vietnam Embassy in UK.
Option 2: UK travelling by air (Vietnam Visa On Arrival), kindly brings this print Vietnam Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam International Airport to get your visa stamped onto your passport. Just need to show your origin passport & a stamping fee in cash, no ATM near your spot therefore you have no choice other than prepare 25 USD for single entry & 50 USD for multiple entries.
4. UK Citizen just needs to fill in Vietnam Form on Arrival & prepare 2 passport-sized photos.
5. Check your Approval Letter to make sure your information is correct.
6. We guarantee to make a new one or refund for you if we make mistakes upon processing your visa.