visa on arrival for pakistani passport???

• edited 5:15PM
    hi i am bella, i have valid USA visa and would like to travel Turkey. can i get visa on arrival.
    i am working in NU in Iraq
    I am having pakistani passport
    and UNLP from UN side
    can i get turkey visa on arrivel
    i want to visit Turkey for 4 days.
    I am not sure Illierate people using the forum.Turkish consulate website has given very clear instruction about visa and other pre requiqsite listed country wise......This is for pakistan passport please

FOOTNOTE 10) Please note that you are required to have a certain amount of money (50 $ per day) while you enter Turkey.

FOOTNOTE 19) You require visa to enter to Turkey. Valid UK, Schengen or USA visa holders can obtain 30 days single entry sticker type of visa on arrival in Turkey (tourists or business visitors only). You require to submit, minimum 6 months valid passport, accommadation details and return ticket. All other type of visa applicants need to apply to this Consulate General. If you would like to obtain your visa through this Consulate General please click here to make an online appointment.
    Hi.i want to ask some thing plz.
    First i should mention that we have pakistani passports.
    I m planing a visit visa just for 7 days in turkey.for me,my mom and my dad.
    So aftr booking with hotels and air tickets.where we have to apply for visa???? From where we can get the application form Or can we get vissas on arrival in turkey from airport??? And what will the fee for that long visa?
    Can sm bdy please guide me.
    I will b glad to find answers.
  • edited January 2013
    Hi rubab

This information is from the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs website

"Pakistan: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival"

I believe the current fee is 20US$ or 15 Euro for a one month tourist visa.

As I have stressed before the tourist visa requirements DO change here with little notice so to be sure contact either the MFA direct (contact details are on the website) or the Turkish Embassy in London.
    I have read all the comdments regarding turkish visa on a pskistani passport and valid uk visa. Its very help ful.
    I just want to add here that my uk student visa exoires in 4 months time. Can I still go to turkey on any airline amd get turkisj visa at the airport??
    Would bw very glade if u could helo.
  • Turkey has recently set up E visas on line look here

If you buy your visa in advance you should have no  difficulty at the airport.
  • Soon passport control will be online as well. There will be no waiting at airports i guess.
  • The fact you are a  permanent residence in Brazil is irrelevant . As a Pakistani citizen there are very few countries you can go to without a visa and Norway is not one of them. To go to Norway you need a Schengen visa and Norway is certainly not cheap.
    Look here to see where you can go without a visa
  • edited October 2014
    "... i want to spent my money on a right place in cheapest place..."

Forgetting about the Visa hassle for a moment... Norway is very, VERY expensive.

• hello there i m sajjad ali from pakistan living in brazil about 2 years i m a permanant resident card holder here
    plz tell me about visas on my card its easy can i get visas on my brazilian card?
  • No, you cannot apply for visas with your residence card, you must use your passport.
  • Anya is correct, countries always look at your nationality as demonstrated by your passport not the country where you reside.
  • Hi All,
    I need an urgent help regarding Turkey Visa.
    Me and my Wife got UK ILR with Pakistani Passport and my 2 kids are British National. I booked my flight for Turkey for this coming Sunday as I thought I will get Turkey visa on arrival. Today I read somewhere that I need to apply for a visa before travel. Now my flight is on 9th nov and don't have sufficient time. Please any one answer me if I can get visa on arrival thanks
    Awaiting for some urgent advise

Regards -Umer
  • Turkey has the E visa system as Terry has indicated. Your children are British so they will be given a visa immediately.You may also be OK as you have ILR in the UK but you need to apply on line to find out. Good luck.