What do you think of my Italian honeymoon trip plan?
I'm planning my 24 day honeymoon in Italy this July :-) and I'd really appreciate some feedback
My fiance and I are into Beaches, food and small towns but we also want to visit Rome, Venice and Florence. We are considering renting a car-should we? And most importantly, what do you think of this itinerary I put together:
1. Rome - 5 days
2. Siena - 4 days (trips to San Gimignano, Moteriggioni)
3. Florence - 4 days (trip to Lucca and Pisa)
4. Levanto - 3 days (trips around the riviera, including Cinque Terre)
5. Mantua - 2 days (trip to Verona)
6. Venice - 3 days
7. Bellagio - 3 days. Depart from Milan airport
Thank you so much!