Visa requirements for Entry

2»

Comments

• edited 1:35AM
    hi im going to Tunisia in dec, im living in united arab emirates and i am travelling on a Philippine Passport do i need a visa for entry? thank you
  • hi i am Filipino citizen holding a Philippine passport i want to ask if
    there is possibility that i can get a visa going to Tunisia i have an
    employer there they want to get me to take care of their kids what visa
    do i need to get i have already my contract, the flight reservation
    ticket as well as my passport please can you help me on this matter? i
    will wait your reply thanks god bless and more power
  • hylow am pakistan national holding italian card .i want to visit tunisia its my first time .do i require visa for tunisia ?
    thank you 

• Here is the latest list of nationals who can enter Tunisia without obtaining a visa before travelling.

Philippine and Pakistan citizens most definitely need to apply for a visa at the Tunisian Embassy in the country where they reside.
    Jas99, holding an Italian residence card does not give you the rights of an Italian citizen when you travel. You still need to apply for a Tunisian visa.
  • Can a Venezuelan passport holder enter Tunisia and
    obtain the necessary visa on arrival or must this be prearranged before travel?

I’m living in Denmark.

Please if you can give a link I appreciate it.

Thanks

• Venezualans do require a visa to enter Tunisia , you need to apply at the Tunisian embassy in your home country  http://www.learn4good.com/travel/tunisia_visas.htm#req
  • thanks for reply. do you know what country can I get a visa in Monastir airport?
  • sorry wich country can get a visa entry in the airport?

• You do NOT need a tourist visa for Tunisia  if you belong to one of the following countries: Algeria, Antigua, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia & Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cote d’, Croatia, Denmark, Dominica, Falkland Is, Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Gibraltar, Gilbert Islands, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland Rep, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Korea (South), Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovenia, Solomon Is, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City and Yugoslavia. 
    Nationals of Australia and South Africa can obtain their tourist visa upon arrival at the airport, but double check with the Tunisian Embassy.

What documents will be required?
    Your passport must be valid for at least six months after you enter Tunisia. You will get a stamp in your passport upon entry into the country (make sure you get it) which will allow you to stay for 3 months. No entry fees are charged.