Turkish Visa - are there any changes?

• edited 2:49AM
    Try ask an agency in you place whether it is change or not so you will know for yourself.
    From experience it seems that travel agents do not always have the up to date information. Added to that this is Turkey and often changes are not notified and the first anyone hears of a change is when they learn of someone with the 'new' visa.
    Also some of the changes do not always get published on the official websites for a while. The MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) site is still showing that UK citizens can obtain a 3 month tourist visa - not the 90 days in 180 days visa

So we wait and see!!!!!
    Hi can someone please help me!

I visited Turkey March 22nd...and stayed 10 days. I obtained a 90/180 visa stamp.

I then travelled to Turkey again 27th May for 12 days.

I want to fly to Turkey again 26th July for 8 days. This 3rd trip will mean I have gone over my 90 day period. But looking at the points being made here I havent used up my 90 days so I can travel there again as long as it is within a 180 day period. Is this correct?

I need to book my flight in 4 days and I am worried I will fly to Turkey but not be able to enter the country.

I have tried telephoning the Turkish Consulate in London but to no avail.

Please help!
    Over the previous 90 day period but as you have a 180 day visa you should be fine. Not sure how strictly this is being enforced either!! May be worth having a tenner at the ready in case it's all reverted......!!!!!
    hi would like to know if anyone can tell me about my car, as ? drove from france the car it is on french plates, and ? signed no papers to enter with the car as i came through the border, nothing on my passport, what will happen if I keep the car here for more than 6 months?

i was in turkey before 7 months and police catch me with little marijuana in my pocket,, and they send me back to my country,,
    i want to know when can i enter turkey again??
    in airport they told me 1 year, but i want to be more sure
    does anyone know about this please?!
    to whom should i speak?
    Pob ? fear your entry will have been logged with either the customs officials or the Polis. ? suggest you contact the Turkish Consulate in your home country to find out more.
    Hi Jean Claude

Check out:

There is a contact link to contact the customs officials directly
    Hi,,It seems that there is alot of confusion about these new 90/180 days visas,,,,we got our new visas on 7th may and stayed in turkey until 1st june,,,total 26 days,,,,so i thought that we would be alright to visit again for a 15 day period from 24th sept until 9th oct,,,as the 180 visa will expire on 2 nd nov,,,but now people are saying this is not correct as it is 90 days from the START of the visa. Is this correct as we are very concerned as we have already booked for september.
    many thanks
    For Australians and Canadians travelling to Turkey - Visa fees were increased on 15 May 2012. On arrival in Turkey obtain a visa for 90 days, multiple entry for US$60 or Euro45 cash only.
    forgot to mention,,,I have a UK passport,,,,
    As ? understand it the 180 days is from the start date and the 90 days are any within that 180 day period.

To be on the safe side make sure you have a tenner each in case you need a new visa. Check out the MFA website as well http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
  • Can someone please help me.. I went to turkey from febuary 13th 2013 - may 12th 2013.. I had a fine and a 3 month ban for overstaying my visa by 2 months.. I got a letter stating I am allowed to return to turkey from august 11th 2013.. do I just go to turkey as normal and obtain my £10 visa at passport control? or do I need to go to the Turkish embassy in London to obtain my visa?
  • im going to turkey 3 weeks today so could someone reply asap please
  • I suggest you purchase a Turkish e visa https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ as you have left it too late to apply at the Turkish Consulate http://www.turkishconsulate.org.uk/en/visa.asp
    If you buy the e visa you should not have any difficulty at Turkish passport control.