Jordan Travel Visa Question

13»

Comments

• edited 6:00AM
    I need to know if A South Korean on a visit visa here in dubai can get a visa upon arrival in the airport of JORDAN? help plsss...
    Hi vishal I want to come jordan to search job pls could you tell me how is the market as i have 8 years experince in marketing.Pls mail me my Id is mathuramitkumar@yahoo.com
  • edited May 2012
    Hi, I will be travelling to Jordan on 11th May 2012 for 2 weeks for a holiday, I have applied for a visa at the Indian embassy but i have received no response. if i get Indian Passport back from the embassy at new delhi can i get a visa on arrival at jordan.

Thanks,

Totally confused
    I am planning to visit Jordon on tourism. I had told that you can make visa on arrival. I inquired about jordon embassy but could not get reply. I am totally confused what to do?
    Hello, anyone can help me please. I am a Filipina and living in China and holding a business visa in China. I would like to visit Amman JOrdan. I have heard from other filipinos that, Filipinos doesn't need a visa prior arrival to Jordan if enter at aqaba. How true is this? what will be the processes as i am staying in china and not going back to Philippines?Please enlighten me. My email: whitecastle_29@yahoo.com.your help will be highly appreciated. thanks..!
    Hello
    Have a good day all ..

I'm Jordanian citizen i saw your reply on websites , so i guess maybe someone can help me in my inquiry , actually i have a Girl Friend Filipino citizenship , now she work in Saudi as a Nurse , she will had her vacation soon and i want her to visit me here in Jordan for two weeks as a tourist visa , and i guess in Philippines there's no Jordanian Embassy .. so how can i fix this issue ..where she had to go , and what to do ? anything i can do for her from Jordan that maybe help her to proceed the visit visa like invitation letter or something ?

Thank you in advance
    Hi all! I am an Jordanian citizen holding a national id-card but I lost my passport travelling in Europe. Will I have problems getting back into my country without a passport?
  • edited May 2013
    Hi,
    I just need to know how long i need to stay in Amman if I apply for my British Passport ? Should i wait the whole processing time ???  or can i go back to my country and collect my passport from the British Embassy there ?? Just to know and prepare my traveling arrangements .

Thanks in advance ,
  • hi,am a zambian and need to know how i can get a jordanian visa?

thanks
  • If you will be in in Jordan for less than 24 hours en route to the USA you will need to apply for a free of charge transit visa. Iraqi citizens must apply for a Jordanian visa before they arrive in Jordan.

The address of the Jordanian Embassy in Baghdad is :-
    Tigris compound 2, Villa No. 3 (behind the U.S. embassy)
    Diplomatic Quarter, Green Zone
    Baghdad
    Iraq
    PHONELOCAL: 781.277.7667
    INTERNATIONAL: +964.781.277.7667
    EMAILbaghdad@fm.gov.jo
  • hi ! been wanting to visit jordan . i have a friend there and im here in working in saudi ... how and what are things needed in applying a tourist visa goint to jordan?
  • johily, the single most important piece of information regarding ANY question about Visas is: What is your nationality?

Cheers,
    Terry