honeymoon in the maldives

How much should I pay for a honeymoon for Maldives? I'm planning a honeymoon in Maldives abd my cost is going to include lodging, food, and spending money. How much do you think I should spend? Are there good all-inclusive honeymoon packages for the Maldives? Which is the best Maldives resort for honeymooners?

• Maldives was
    opened for tourists in 1972, tourism has since been rapidly growing.
    Maldives today rank among the most attractive travel destinations in the

• Maldives is not a cheap destination but most of the resorts offer a variety of packages, including all-inclusive, so you can compare costs easily. Favourites to check out include Soneva Gili, Naladhu, Banyan Tree Madivaru, One & Only Reethi Rah, and Dhoni Island, but there are so many that are great for honeymooning! 
  • For your honeymoon, please contact hameen@ahoymaldives.com. we will provide you the packages
  • Maldives are superb place for the honeymoon and i think there are 80+ island resorts so it really depends on your budget many other places in Maldives are able to seen..
  • edited September 2014
    How do you know Jerry you have never been there for a visit let alone on honeymoon !
  • edited December 2014
    We provide various tour packages in Maldives, all adjustable and ready to be personalized to the customers specific requests. Our packages cater
    a range of travelers, from the relaxed fun seeking family group, or
    the intimacy seeking newlyweds, to the up and running cruiser or the the
    active scuba diver or the big game fisher.
    Website www.zeldiva.com.
  • edited December 2014
    Maldives is best choice for Honeymoon. find best accommodation in Maldives on www.guesthouser.com