Bahrain visa requirments

2»

Comments

• edited 8:03PM
    Good Evening,
    I am a US Citizen and would like to go to Bahrain for about 4 days to visit with friends who also will be there for a couple of days.
    From what I have read as a US Citizen I can enter Bahrain and get a Tourist Visa at the Airport. I must have a return ticket and a passport that has at least 6 months left on my Visa. From what I read I do not need a Sponsorship for this type Visa is that correct. Thanks for your help
    Hi
    Im a Permanent resident of canada holding a sri lankan passport currently, and will be in bahrain for 3 hrs for transit purposes on my way to sri lanka. One of my friends would like to meet me at the airport and he cant come inside the airport, can i get a transit visa on my arrival for one hour and meet my friend and return? Please advise. Thanking you in advance.
    I am a Filipina working in Dubai hoding Philippines passport, im planning to visit Bahrain on May 2011 as a tourist I will stay there, more or less 1 week to see the beauty of Bahrain. I have a roundtrip ticket. I'm previously query to Bahrain Embassy & consulate thru phone, how to obtain tourist visa..but so confusing because they told me only Managers are allowed to enter n Bahrain and there is salary bracket required.

Please advise me if possible can I visit Bahrain & the requirements required. I have family friend there to guide me.

Thank you
    hi good day!

Hi im M.D. of Philippines,i came from bahrain last july only,im working there for 2yrs,with out working visa,i finished my contract,& i decide to go home Philippines,now im 6months here already in philippines,but relatives is working there,she will request me family visa on january,what is the requirements??& do think the immigration will grant this ???

pls.advise what to do or bring.
    thank u very & Godbless!!
    I am Indian citizen, residing in UAE, my visa designation is business partner, can I get visa on arrival for bahrain
    i am an indian working as an accountant in dubai i want to make a visit to barain for 3 days. i just wanted to know that it is visa on arrival ? if not wat is yhe procedure n hw long it will take? please help me.
    Hi I need help!

Can I get a visa upon arrival in Bahrain. Im a holder of Phil. passport anf under husband's visa. I going for a training .

Thanks
    I am Filipina with UAE residence visa that is 3 months old only and would like to visit Bahrain for business meeting. Can i obtain visa in the airport? Or should i apply online? Is there a business multiple visa?
    Hi, I am an indian, currently having multiple entry visit visa for Saudi Arabia. Is there any possibility to get Bahrain on arrival VISA? I need to to travel Bahrain once in two weeks, as i can stay only for 15 days Riyadh. Please reply.
  • Hello to all,
    i would like to inquire about requirement of visa in visiting bahrain. I am a filipino expat, with saudi valid Iqama with profession Executive Secretary, do i need to apply for any visa? i just want to visit a friend in bahrain for 2 to 3 days.
    please advise, thank you.

Gene
  • As  Saudia Arabia is a GCC member you can enter Bahrain  from 3 to 7 days without a visa. Check here https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput
  • Hi, am kenyan working in UAE have a resident visa, I want visit a friend in Bahrain for 3 days only, do I need a letter of no objection from company to give on my arrival. Please reply me as I want travel on Thursday
  • Here are the requirements to enter Bahrain as the alien resident of a GCC country http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr10En.html
  • Hi,am from Nigeria and working in Nigeria and need a change of environment,I want to visit Bahrain and if possible get a job.what kind of visa do i need ?what are the things i need to do to be able to travel to Bahrain and work without Immigration problem.please reply me as i want to know before travel on monday
  • edited April 2014
    I am concerned that you intend to travel on Monday as Nigerians require a sponsor to enter Bahrain even on a tourist visa.  I suggest you look here for further assistance. http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr3En.html

This is the latest information on work permits.
    In Bahrain it is generally accepted that approximately half of the entire work force must be composed of Bahraini citizens therefore it is becoming more difficult to obtain a working Visa for the region. In order to take up employment in the country you must first get a Bahrain employer to act as your sponsor. 
    It is then the job of your new employer to get you a work permit before you will be allowed to commence employment No work permit can be issued without approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs  You cannot work until all the criteria for  Non Objection Certificate and Work Permit have been met.

• Dear mam/ sir

Iam in India. Iam trying to work permit visa in Bahrain . is registration visa number is enough to get visa for my kid .

Regards
    pavithra
  • Mam
    How many days it will take to get dependent visa for my kid
  • A registration number is not sufficient. Have you applied for your child to live with you in Bahrain,as it seems you do not have a work permit yet. You should be asking this question of your employer or whoever is arranging your work permit.

Once you have a work permit and CPR your childs visa should be issued quite quickly.
  • Hi there,

I'm planning to travel tonight to Bahrain for 3 days .. I'm a resident of Dubai been working here since last July But I moved my company in this year Feb and now I'm under new company sponsorship which was processed in March so its been only 3 months but I was a resident since last July just that I changed my job and my visa says sales representative. Will I get a Bahrain visa on arrival.. Require immediate assistance please as my tickets are already booked for tonight.
  • I'll never understand why people book last-minute tickets without bothering to check visa requirements.

Temporary residence in the UAE doesn't mean anything, we can't help you unless we know what country you're from.
  • I do not know any one Bahraim can you help me get an Agent that can arrange the get employment for and get the Visa work on my hehalf .if i get email of the Agent i catact him or her and wat goes.Thk you
  • Bahrain is trying to balance the need to import foreign labour with the interests of the local population, and companies are strongly encouraged to take on local nationals where possible. This ‘encouragement’ can be quite robust, and the Ministries are able to restrict the number of work visas issued or renewed to a company in order to comply with a quota of local intake. Recruitment of staff is mostly from agencies based in the UK, USA, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand  and Sri Lanka. Recruitment agents do not obtain visas or work permits these are arranged by the Bahraini employer
    Your standard of English Frank seems very poor, if your post is anything to go by, you will struggle to find work with poor English. I worked in Bahrain for five years and the standard required is very high.
  • Hi, my is idris and am from Nigeria. I just want to know if Nigeria is
    among the countries listed for the issues of Bahrain Visas? If yes, how
    can one get the visas for the purpose of schools educational tour.

Thanks
  • Hi guys!,any body who knows if i can get my child here in bahrain?the case that me and her mother is not married?
  • Firstly it depends on the parental rights you have in your own country as to whether or not you can remove the child.  What country are you from ? Are you on the child's birth certificate? Does the mother consent to you taking the child?How old is the child? Who will care for the child when you go to work? 
     Countries have to be mindful of child trafficking. If you give me the information I may be able to help you further.
  • edited December 2014
    Hi Good day everyone I'm a Filipino passport holder and currently working in Doha qatar..and I resigned already my job. and planning to visit in bharain to find a job locally..what kind of visa do I have to apply and how much it cost?
  • You are eligible to apply for Bahraini e visa. https://www.evisa.gov.bh/ all visa fees are displayed on the site.
    However this visa is only for 7 days , I think in hindsight you may have made a mistake in resigning from your job until you found another.