Life long ban to enter dubai

edited March 2009 in Expat Advice
Hi
I am from india, living in Ireland for the last 2 years and i was working in Dubai with Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the year 2oo4. Was very good place to work and was good in money wise as well. But when I got an offer from an American cruise line, i was not given a release to leave the company since it was a short notice from the cruise lines as well. But it was my all time dream to work in a criuise line, i left the country with out informing the company to US an joined te cruise lines. Now i left all these traveling jobs and is settled in ireland. Now when i wanted to go Dubai to see my relatives , i was told i will not get a VISA, since i have a life long bann to enter the country?????!!!!! Could u please tell me if there is any possibility to remove this ban?
Jain
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 1:18PM
    wow i never knew they could do that to people! its your choce wheter you want to leave or not... they cant do that.. fomd out from the emvassy if thats legal to do that... goodluck
    visit
    www.gulfnews.com/uaessentials/ask_the_law/index.html
    There you will find answers from UAE lawyers
    Don't go to the sick arabic country - they stone people there (well, of course women only ... )
    Contact me on info@uae-eu.com
    We can help you with your ban
    do people working on visit visa without lobour card gets a life ban in uae
    @ JOHN wtf? where did you hear that? dubai is the #1 tourist destination now... don'yt make up shit just coz you havent been there! Jealousy lol
    HI MY FRIEND IN UAE WAS CAUGHT WHEN DUSTING HIS BOSS CAR BY CID.THEY TOOK HIM TO THE JAIL AND AFTER THAT SEND HIM BACK TO HIS COUNTRY. CAN HE GO BACK TO UAE .
  • Dear Friends,

I am from Pakistan. I came to Dubai (UAE) on work visa by a [Safety line safety equipments installation llc in dubai ] company. After serving in [11 month] from 7 July 2013 to 12 may 2014 I resigned as I got offer letter from a 6500 AED other company in DUBAI. But my previous employer imposed a ban of 1 year on me. I wait until to finish my ban of 1year and contacted the other company in DUBAI to process my employment visa. The company apply for my visa and as per their reply CID (Police) has rejected my Visa without showing any reason to them. During my stay in Dubai I never involved in any criminal offense or any breach of rules of Dubai. I did not get any loan or credit card. I properly resigned as per my contract with my previous employer in Dubai.

How and where can I go for appeal now?
    Is their any rule for 1 year ban becomes lifetime ban (blacklisting)?
    Can I go to any other Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Shajah, Rasulkhaima, Al Fujaira, Ummu Queen) or not?
    Can I go to any other GCC Country or not?
    Where I can get help regarding rejection of Visa application by CID (Police)?

Please help me out I am much worry about this, I wait 1 year for my ban but after that why CID rejected my Visa Application

Waiting for your positive response,

With best regards,

Eng Dhani Bukhsh Junejo
    +923322539181
  • I suggest you hire a lawyer in Dubai.