Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Change of paper visa into bio metric

edited July 2014 in Visa and Passport
Hello there
I applied for spouse visa as I got married with EU national and I've been rejected at first they send me my passport back and give me right of appeal then I won the appeal and after some time home office send me visa on brown paper as I have to attach that visa on my passport and it's not safe could be damage easily
I won't to know am I eligible to change into card visa which we called bio metric and what is the process and what application form do I need and do I have to post or personally visit there
Please reply with helpful answer


Sign In or Register to comment.