Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Any nigerian ever travelled from nigeria to dominican republic

edited October 2014 in Visa and Passport
I would want to know if any Nigeria has successful ly travelled from Nigeria to DOMINICAN. What are visa requirements? Any transit visa needed? Any agent needed? Pls reply.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Teteh, you do not need an agent to obtain a visa. Agents are something in Nigerian culture and many people have been ripped off by agents.

I gave you the details and where to apply on your other thread here.

You will need to supply bank statements, your passport, evidence of your employment, evidence of any dependents etc
    If you are applying for a tourist visa you do not need a transit visa but if your just passing through the airport in the Dominican Republic on your way to another country then you do need a tourist visa.

• do i upload my documents to the visa application page and submit alongside the completed form or do i mail these documents by courier.
  • Have you read the instructions on the visa application page? They will tell you what to do.