Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Schengen Visa - Multiple Entry Validity

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if there is a way to get a schengen visa for multiple entry for 3 or months validity as I plan to travel many countries in the summer.
Last time I got a multiple entry schengen visa it was valid only for 1 month.
Thanks
Santosh

Comments

• 1.) All questions about Visas are meaningless when you fail to state the single most important piece of info: Your nationality.

2.) In any case, why are you asking for advice when you've already gone through the Visa process successfully? Surely you know the ropes by now?

Cheers,
    Terry
  • It is definitely possible - I have a Schengen visa valid for five years or so - but it depends on how well you motivate for it when you apply. And Terry is right, the actual length of time you can spend in the Schengen zone depends on your nationality, which could also affect your chances of getting the visa. Where are you from?
  • Hey Terry and Ella,

Thanks for your response.

Apologies! I'm an Indian National living in the UK and the schengen visa I want is for tourism purposes only.

I'm looking for advice as previously I was given a Schengen visa valid only for 1 month. But I was wondering if there is way I can apply for it so that I can get it for atleast 90 days. So I can cover few more trips with in that when it suits me.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks
    Santosh