Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visa to visit Puerto Rico for A British & Thai couple

edited June 2009 in Caribbean
Hello, I’m a British citizen living in Thailand with my Thai common law wife. Does anyone know where we need to apply for a visa to visit Puerto Rico please?


  • edited 5:55AM
    Hi , Puerto Rico is a USA Colony , what you need is a USD Visa to go there, you can get this in the USA consulate.
Sign In or Register to comment.