Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Travel to France - restrictions on entry?

edited August 2009 in - France
Recently a friend tried to go to Canada and was refused entry due to a couple of DUIs (driving under the influence). He is planning a trip to France and England, are there any restrictions that would refuse entry? Hate to go that far and never get out of the airport. Thanks!


  • edited 1:56PM
    my friend went to paris france and stay there for almost five years.she abondoned her family and now she is leaving with another man who happen a married man.they both leaving together in the same roof.they both an illegal entry now working in Paris.where can we report them,what office are liable.we know the address in Paris.
  • ZhuZhu
    edited 1:56PM
    Leah, I'd stay clear from reporting them. First of all, I don't think anyone care really. Plus, last time I checked, there were no legal rule against living with a married man... it's their business, isn't it??
Sign In or Register to comment.