Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Any minute now…

king tut


king tut
Last Active


  • Shanti, you need to have Visa from the Egyptian embassy before arriving to Egypt , i think with your residence Visa in UK , it will be very easy having your entry Visa to egypt if you need any assistance for arranging your trip you may contact me …
  • I think haveing your own appartment or studio will be better , because the first impression , culture and habits are diferent . if you will have your own Studio you can practise your life by your way ,but having a family don't know them and they d…
  • Hello yaro, The sleeping company still exist , they have daily 2 train between Cairo and aswan , You better contact travel agent to make you the booking as you can't make the booking through Internet The rate for DBL Cabin per night including …
  • I will agree with Lesley, And that's the proplem with All Egyptian working in resorts . they usually have friends every day and they stay love them till the meet with another Some love money , some wants to travel and another need only desire Bu…
  • I'm Egyptian and my wife is british , my daughter is Britsh passport but she has an Egyptian birth cerificate . We don't pay Entry Visa , as my wife has resident Visa and my daoughter has Egyptian certificate. You have to pay Visa for your wife …